On April 14th, 2017, the main administrator of Eldarya opened a thread announcing the start of the Easter event. It detailed how players could obtain equipment pieces. The event ran from April 14th to April 26th.
For every day of the event, players had to obtain four ingredients. Once they had gotten everything, the items would make three Fortuna Clovers. These clovers could be given to either Ykhar, Jamon, or Chrome. After giving a clover to one of them, a pop up would appear with an array of colors for a certain equipment piece. Once a player confirmed their choice, the character they picked would have a small bit of dialogue. The other colors of that piece would then become available in the Clothes Shop for either Maana or Gold Coins. Fortuna Clovers could also be bought for twenty gold coins.
Once all the outfit pieces were unlocked, Mery would appear. Players could give him chocolate eggs if they wanted Jeanylotte, this event's companion. In order to receive chocolate eggs, players had to send chocolate eggs to other players that were on their friends list. These eggs would then be scattered throughout the site and players had to find and click on them so that the eggs could be added to their inventory. The eggs could be bought for twenty gold coins each.
The event also had an exclusive bindle called the "Spring Feary Bindle". This bindle was available every day and the amount of items needed to obtain the bindle changed. Inside the bindle was a solitary outfit with all of its available colors and fifty Purro'Passes.
In the Clothes Shop, there were also two outfits that were from the Easter 2016 event. One outfit could be bought with Maana or Gold Coins while the other could only be exchanged for coins.
Pieces of the illustration could be found via exploration or bought with ten gold coins.
|Image||Name||Food||How to get|
|Jeanylotte||Give Mery 30 chocolate eggs|
- For individual pieces of each outfit, see Easter 2017 Event/Outfit Pieces.
|Image||Name||How to Get|| Total Price|
| Total Price|
|Bells Bearer||Give Ykhar ten clovers||4410||735|
|Egg Artist||Give Jamon ten clovers||3690||615|
|Hunter Instinct||Give Chrome ten clovers||3660||610|
|Chocolate Bunny||Buy in the Clothes Shop||1850||262|
|Spring Bohemian||Buy in the Clothes Shop||N/A||765|
|Spring Faery||Get every piece from the Spring Faery Bindle||N/A||N/A|
Other Items Edit
Finding Chocolate Eggs Edit
- Terms of Service Page, link at the bottom of the page (search at the bottom or the top of the page)
- Goodies page, link at the bottom of the page (search at the bottom or the top of the page)
- Mini-games (on the Purro-Swap image)
- Clothes Shop (on Purriry's head)
- Market (on your head)
- "Edit my appearance" (on your head)
- Messages or Contacts (on someone's head)
- Pet's page (near "My companion")
- Bank (near the gold coins tab)
- Ranking (reward of the month)
- Library (on the pop-up when you modify your crush)
- Inventory (top left)
- Mini-games (Egg'Bomb page, top corner)
Spring Faery Bindle Edit
- The original end date for this event was April 23rd. However, due to the presence of many bugs and technical issues with no one to fix them, the date was pushed forward three days.
- During this time, My Candy Love, another Beemoov game, was having an Easter event as well. On the corner of that site's event page was Jeanylotte's egg. Hovering the mouse over the egg would show a Jeanylotte baby with a little bit of dialogue saying that the player could adopt them over on Eldarya.